Monday, March 28, 2011

Starry TARDIS Night

Source: terrylightfoot.deviantart.com
The Van Gogh episode is one of my favourites of the new season. Tony Curran did an amazing job as Vincent, especially the 'going mad' scenes, and the way he looked at Amy, the awe and adoration with which he gazed at her face every time she would speak...that was incomparable. I also really like wot they did with Starry Night/their explanation for Van Gogh's insanity was creative.
          I would love to actually see the TARDIS in a legitamate painting. I think people should make more paintings with subtle TARDIS chilling in the back, you know, to document the Doctor travelling through time, and always being there in significant moments in history. If I had any artistic or photoshop abilities, I would attempt it myself. But, lacking those crucial elements, I'm better off dreaming of others having the same thoughts as I do, and enacting those thoughts.
I'll let you know how that goes.

P.S. Is it just me, or was the way that Matt Smith pronounced 'Gogh' sound weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment