Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge...in two parts

Day 1: Your fave book.
Day 2: Your fave movie.
Day 3: Is there any of the films adaptations that have made you angry because they’ve ignored important parts of the book.
Day 4: Least fave female character and why.
Day 5: Fave male character and why.
Day 6: What house would you want to be in.
Day 7: Fave female character and why.
Day 8: What do you think would be your fave lesson.
Day 9: Least fave male character.
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows.
Day 11: What character would you say you are most like.
Day 12: Fave ship.
Day 13: Least fave movie.
Day 14: Team Voldermort or Team harry.
Day 15: Who would be your best friends at hogwarts. (three only)

1. Prisoner of Azkaban
2. Deathly Hallows part 1
3. That whole scene where Lupin is supposed to explain the Marauders' Map/how he knows about it. Also WHERE IS PEEVES!?
4. Lavender Brown, she's just so annoying.
5. Sirius and Snape: because of their love for the Potter's (both on Sirius' part, he went to Azkaban and broke out to avenge their deaths, Lily on Snape's) because of their protection of Harry, despite Snape's hatred of him too...their strength and passion and determination and sacrifice.
6. Slytherin
7. McGonagall. She was just so fierce and badass
8. Defense against the Dark Arts
9. Seamus was quite frustrating too...but Fenrir Greyback for hurting Bill
10. Hallows
11. Hmmm...I have no idea. Ron, or one of the Twins (depending on who I'm with)
12. I'm a Dramione shipper...weird as it may be...also a Hermione/Sirius one. Don't judge me, I've read a lot of fantastic time travel fanfic.
13. I dunno, I kind of enjoyed them all. But if I had to pick, I'd say Chamber of Secrets
14. Team Harry, as much as Team Voldemort would tempt me
15. Fred and George and Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment