Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Helloooo

So my brother and his wife got me a white iPad with one of those cool covers that cause the iPad to lock when covering the screen for a graduation present so, naturally, the first thing i had to do (after sending them an email) was write up a short post. Because touch screens make me happy. Also, Angry Birds and Plans vs. Zombies are amazing games on this screen. We've finally completely moved out of and painted and cleaned the apartment which is no longer ours, and good riddance to that place. Don't get me wrong, we had some amazing times there, but I don't think all of us would have survived another year...or summer more like it...there. The heat and close proximities would have ended up in murder.
           I'm going to go now before i really start ranting and talking nonsense and becoming obnoxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment