Thursday, July 28, 2011

DIY TARDIS


The great thing about having a "Doctor Who" circle on Google+ (among other things) is that the people in your circle post wonderful Doctor Who related things. Such as this TARDIS bedroom door. Once I get a home of my own, this is happening, everything from the colour to the windows on top is going to be replicated. Whoever is living with me at that point, husband or roommate or cat, is just going to have to deal with it.

I'm even going to hide the key in my shoe. Just to be authentic, you know? Much love and respect to the designer. Do you think I could get a discount if I produce my credit card with a Sonic Screwdriver?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I will definitely do this. I'll even make the inside of the room bigger than the outside! Well, once I figure out how.

    ReplyDelete