Sunday, July 10, 2011

Official acceptance into Hogwarts


Source: wbshop.com
I know it's just a piece of paper, and I know that I could probably write up my own and print it out and find a crest and have someone forge McGonagall signature, but it's not the same.  I mean, you customise it to put your name and address, so it wont be like I'm accidentally getting Harry's letter (that would be quite a big mistake on the part of the postal service), but I thought it would be best to not reveal my address on the internet. I think about things sometimes. Just imagine actually getting this in the mail, I mean, I can be 11 again! That's half my age, so if I just split into two, it'd be almost like there's just two of me being 11, right? Right?!

I feel like, just like the journal of fantastic things, this is one purchase I really should not make.

No comments:

Post a Comment