Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ramadan Musings: Day 3

Would have posted this sooner, but the internet likes hating me so that didn't work out too well.

Thursday August 4th, 2011

1:20am: had the last packet of soup and the last of the mini hotdogs, am sad
1:25am: wondering if going to Spinney's again tomorrow would be too soon
1:26am: decided i don't care if it is too soon, I want some damn Alphabet soup
1:40am: had some mutant giant blackberries, they were delicious. Wondering how many chemicals I've consumed in the last 20 minutes alone
1:50am: wondering if Vampires are muslim, or are on constant Ramadan timings...after all, they don't eat/drink/domuchofanything during daylight hours (the real nonpansy ones at least...unless they're Angel, but his excuse was that he attempted to solve crimes/help the helpless during the day, not glitter like a damn disco ball)
1:55am: realized that could be blasphemy, apologized profusely to God after saying "I didn't mean it, man" to the ceiling

4:19am: thinking it's probably karma that my sister, cousin, and I laughed at our friend Loki's (also a non-muslim who's fasting) predicament at chugging water in the last thirty seconds before choking and spitting it out: found ourselves rushing to drink water as if our lives depended on it as the Athan started outside.
4:49am: found an email from delivery.com that roommates back in new york have ordered from Philly's Cheesesteaks (delivery.com is registered to my email). Resisting urge to view the order. It's not the creeper aspect that bothers me, but the wishing I was there eating the delicious chicken strips. Wonder wot that says about me


No comments:

Post a Comment