Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TARDIScake

I've finally gotten a new computer, to replace my apparently completely dead and not restorable Loveburger, but other than downloading google chrome on it, I haven't been able to bring myself to use it consistently. I know, I'm being really stupid, but it's weird using a computer when all the information/pictures/documents that I've owned since middle school is not on it. It's on the external hardrive which was (thankfully) used to extract Loveburger's memory before he was put to rest, but that's not with me at the moment so I can't transfer everything. I get weirdly nostalgic in the most ridiculous ways, I can't help it.

But as soon as that harddrive is in my possesion, and that information has been put onto my new computer (which I'vd decided to name Loveburger...officially the fourth, if the Doctor can do it, so can I), I'll feel much better.

On to the title of the post, this wonderful, delicious looking thing I've found on tumblr today.

Source: xannakidd.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment