Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello, is it me you're looking for?


Source: timey-wimey-humany-wumany.tumblr.com
I'm dead, this semester has caused me to die and the load screen is taking a lot of time to revive me at my last checkpoint. But I promise that I will be back soon.

In the meantime, if you're a geek or a gardener, or just love geeky or gardening things, you should check out: http://www.indiegogo.com/geekngarden?c=home

Help support if you can, spread the word if you can't, but most of all enjoy the geeky goodness!

Speaking of, if you haven't seen the Community extended finales, or haven't witnessed the magic of The Legend of Korra you've been depriving yourself of some serious entertainment. Go. Well, after you see wot Geek N Garden has to offer, of course.

:-p


No comments:

Post a Comment