Friday, February 25, 2011

Dead on Arrival

I was completely planning on doing some sort of work as soon as I got home...20 minutes ago. But it just seemed to make so much more sense if I got online and checked my mail and went on facebook and trolled failbook and...now I'm here.

There's a bright side to all this, pictures!

Source: www.collegehumor.com
I had to add an addendum to this picture, because I feel like it applies. I mean, I didn't think that it could get worse than the books (yes, I've read them, I'm a very optimistic child) but it was almost as if the universe said:
Can't get any worse, you say?



Source: http://thebarney.tumblr.com

And thus the movies (fuck you red squiggly), filled with terrible dialogue and a lot of expressionless-ism (it's like impressionism except shit), were born! Using their lack-of-acting powers: Robert, Kristen and Taylor dedicated their lives to fighting emotion and the forces of fangirls! Du-Du-dedededuuuu-du! *que PPG theme song*


Also, this is just entertaining:
Source: http://fuckyeahnph.tumblr.com
So much love for NPH.
Okay time for homework Alex Reads Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment