Friday, February 25, 2011

Cake or Death?


You know wot's absolutely, borderline orgasmic-ly delicious? German chocolate cake and a glass of cold milk. Which is wot I happen to be having right now. Even the combination of textures, is mind-blowing: the smoothness of the cake itself, the crunch of the walnuts in the frosting, the chewiness of the coconut flakes. Can't get enough of it. 
Source: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg97haSPfN1qeolcio1_500.gif


Cake makes me thing of Eddie Izzard (like ya do), therefore I give you a link to Dress to Kill, cause it's awesome (and I can). It doesn't get to the 'cake or death' part till 4:47, but the whole thing is wonderful, so it's all good.




And since I fell back into How I Met Your Mother love/on a youtube spree anyway (yes, I count one youtube post as a 'spree'), I'm going to post one of my favourite scenes from HIMYM ever: Jesus & The Three Day Rule.


And, of course...because I heart Doctor Who, and Matt Smith gets sexier by the minute:
Source: www.coronacomingattractions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment