Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello, Good Morning

Oh lolcats, wot would I do without you?
I've come to the realization that I'm really really slow in the mornings.
It literally takes me twice as long to do simple things like brushing my teeth when it's before a double-digit hour, as opposed to the heavenly time of day frequently known as "past noon."


 
On the other hand, the less sleep I get when I have to wake up early, the more likely that I'm going to be wonderfully spry those mornings. It's a wonderful contradiction. Granted, 'spry' usually fizzles down to 'catatonic robot/zombie driving on auto' at 1600 hours, but damn am I absolutely fantastic before that.

Alright, time to head back to actually getting fundamental experience from this internship.

Bisous




No comments:

Post a Comment