Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Champions League Intermission

So I just found out while trying to find a live stream of the Arsenal v Barcelona match that my computer only does not play sound from videos streaming online when I'm using Chrome...but works with Firefox. WTF Loveburger?
[Sidebar: I've named my computer Loveburger, after the band in that wonderful 90s teen movie "Can't Hardly Wait," it is a 'he']
          Unfortunately, the streams stopped working 25 minutes into the first half, so I am incapable of finishing the game. /sadface

          On the bright size, the teachers I emailed to write me recommendations for my UCL application have responded and said yes! I was freaking out for a little bit now because of the lack of response/deadline approaching, but this makes me feel a lot better about the outcome. The outcome being me actually sending it in on time, not the getting in part.

[Sidebar2: My friends were discussing the saying 'truth is stranger than fiction,' and one, while explaining how he's so glad the saying isn't actually the case/doesn't really make sense to begin with, started ranting about the weirdness he's seen in sci-fi novels: "Don't even get me started on the amount of space rape I've seen."]
          Ooh, links working again!


Arrrrrsenalll! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrsenal FC!

No comments:

Post a Comment