Thursday, March 10, 2011

CSI: Gallifrey



Though I’m a fan of the original CSI, Horatio Cane and the rest of the cime scene investigators that reside in Miami hold a special place in my heart. But with those fantastic one liners, is anyone really surprised? I bring this up because of this fantastic picture that I stumbled across while searching for an image of Legolas (who will, from here on out, be referred to as “Leggy.” It’s not a commentary about his physicality in any way, simply a shortened nickname) cheeky enough to suit that quote I felt was necessary to post at the unGodly hour of [insert hour I posted that]. The picture being:


  
        All I could think of while seeing this was:

“Sir! He seems to have fallen through this crack in time!”
“I think it’s safe to say that he found...” puts sunglasses on “a dead end.”

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!


          Kinda lame, I know. But you try incorporating wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff with CSI-worthy, perfectly-timed and perfectly-executed pun exuding one liners.
          Actually, that’s a fantastic idea! Whoever is taking the time to read this (I’m amazed, thank you for your patience with my ADD and content-lacking ramblings), leave me your best thought of CSI/Doctor Who crossover one-liners and the best shall receive their own tribute-post with the one-liner over the picture and the option to request a topic/flurry of pictures/video clip/specially crafted gif of their choosing. Scouts honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment