Friday, March 11, 2011

Phone Bills

I woke up this morning feeling like P. Diddy with wot currently feels like a poor-man's-excuse-for-a-jawbreaker sized lump on the left side of my throat. Spring break is quite literally around the corner, and I do not feel like this is the time or place for my immune system to abandon me to my sickness prone ways.
          I also woke up and found out that my phone had been suspended because of an overdue payment, and, because I'm clearly clever, I decided to try and whatsapp my sister to yell at her for not paying the phone bill yet. Unfortunately, a suspended account means that my account does not have service and therefore messages/phones.internet capabilities of any ,ind were not working....but my brain apparently thinks that iPhone applications transcend such silly concepts like 'network coverage' and 'reception.'
          I really wish I had the Doctor's service provider. The things I would do with a phone that works in space/through time...also after I paid the bill and finally got a hold of my sister, I threatened to make many international calls to increase wotever she has to pay for next month...so I feel like a nice trip to outer space or the past would sufficiently help me achieve my goal.

          Dear Doctor,
Can you please stop by New York for a bit (original New York, not New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York) and just take me on a quick trip? I just want to make one phone call. It would be highly appreciated.

          Love,
           Yazya



No comments:

Post a Comment