Sunday, March 27, 2011

I love the internet...

I mean, the things you can come across from just idle browsing and clicking are absolutely mind blowing. That's how I found the TARDIS Jewelry and that's also how I found this:

Source: tombolguid.livejournal.com
          This person is making a pop up guide/book of Supernatural! And the pictures that have been put up are absolutely fantastic. I'd buy this in a heartbeat. I'm seven at heart which means that pop up books are my thing. It's true, I have a 'all about pirates' pop up book and one on dragons...I haven't acquired the faeries one yet, but I will one day. This is just such a brilliant idea and I'm so glad someone is not only attempting it, but is also doing it extremely well from the looks of it. The detail is amazing. Good luck with this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment