Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Literally Skipped a Beat

Source: thebarney.tumblr.com
I watched this episode yesterday (Season 6 Episode 18: Change of Heart) and it made me happy but then sad and now I just want to hold Barney because he's wonderful and silly and needs to be smacked and told to be a man and admit that he's not going to be a player forever.

           I remember the last time my heart skipped a beat just because someone I knew/liked smiled at me, and it's such a thrilling feeling. You know, that person who makes you smile even when they're not around, the person who's name makes you instantly perk up and automatically tune into the conversation your friends are having, though you try to act nonchalant about it. I look forward to the next time it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment