Friday, April 8, 2011

The boys are back in town



Does anyone remember when Sam was adorable/didn't make everyone cringe by the way his hair curled weirdly around his ears? I remember those days. I know, I know, I've talked about this before and about the correlation between his hair length/curlatude and his acting abilities (longer/curlier = impairment of acting skrillz) and I know that it's really superficial of me to care so much about his looks. But...he was so cute. It just saddens me. I shouldn't be surprised though, I came to the realization years ago (i.e. when Supernatural first started) that Jared Padalecki (no offense to him, because I do think he's attractive) tends to act opposite other male leads that are shorter, but kind of sexier than he is.
See: Milo Ventimiglia circa Gilmore Girls. Or ever...really.


No comments:

Post a Comment