Friday, April 1, 2011

Fun with facetiousness: addendum


I'm not sure, exactly, how I missed this comment...but I feel like I need to retract a statement I had said in my previous post.
Wot I wrote:
"I don't think they actually expected people to believe that Rebecca Black is the new commencement speaker, or that Coles is going to be replaced with a Quidditch stadium, no one is that gullible

          But, the universe works in mysterious ways (or, for you Wheel (holy shit is that really how you spell 'wheel?!' why does it look so weird and awkward to me? No this is not part of the title of the series...it's just me being incredulous as the English language, it happens every once in a while) of Time fans out there, "the Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills") and I, apparently, stand corrected:










 

 
         Yes, dear child, it is a joke. To save you from potential future mockery: gullible is also not written on the ceiling, and has not been taken out of the dictionary, there's also nothing on your shirt (you'll only get your nose flicked), and there's also probably nothing 'over there!' your friends just want to make you look. I'm sure there are other things I should warn you about, but I can't think of any more pranks right now, so you'll just have to trust your gut. 
Good luck, young Padawan. May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment