Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Impossible Astronaut

Wot?! Wot?!

That (above) was my reaction to watching the first episode of Series 6 yesterday. I don't really want to post pictures/references up at this moment, just in case it spoils the episode for whoever might accidentally stumble onto here, but I will get back to my flurry of posts by the morrow.
          Wot I will do however, is direct you all to a website where those of you who, like me, are deprived of the wonder that is BBC or BBC America in their own home, can download or stream the episode. I managed to get a fantastic quality episode in less than 20 minutes downloaded last night two hours after it aired, so unless the sites have been shut down, they are very legitimate.
          Et voila. You'll have to wait about 40 seconds for the 'regular' download button to show up on the far right, under the 'premium' download button, but I don't think it's worth buying premium (unless you really really need the episode that instant) so you'll just have to play the waiting game.


          This is how the episode begins, and I almost started weeping right there and then. Otherwise, enjoy the episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment