Sunday, May 15, 2011

When all else fails

Source: saulortega.tumblr.com
I've been bad and neglect-y of this baby of mine (i.e. the blog, not a real baby..that would be bad), but I'll probably M.I.A. for the next week or so due to the whole graduating from college and moving to a new apartment and the family coming into town thing. But I'll try to pop in every so often to share things I love with you wonderful, wonderful people who deign this interesting enough to read for more than a second (cause no only likes high bounce rates).
          To all of you out there who are also going through the graduation process, whether it be high school or college or grad school, congratulation!  Life and summer and (for some of you) the real world awaits. I hope all of you get to do wot you've dreamed and are passionate about.


Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment