Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to make an Angel laugh


Source: adollarforsnape.tumblr.com

So I just realized that, technically, it's past evening time. Damn you summer time with your mixed sunlight/actual time signals! I'm trying to think back on my day and figure out how is it that it got this late without me realizing, but after walking from Avenue C to Hudson St and then most of the way back (with a Sushi Lounge pit stop, of course) I feel like a lot was actually done today. Yay for me? It makes me feel a little better about the whole not posting regularly thing I've been up to. Somehow, the lack of things to do has made me more prone to doing nothing, as opposed to making me more diligent.
          Yes, I thought you should all know that. Also, dying the tips of my hair bright pink, mostly because I'm bored. Doing a test strand made me realize how much the smell of bleach makes me want to die, so I'm also really looking forward to that feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment