Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Patronus


This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I know I say that more often than regular people do, but I literally gasped when I saw this. Which is an over reaction, I know, but something about it just got me really excited. I don't know why exactly, maybe because two of my favourite things in the world have been combined, or maybe it's because the thought of the Doctor being my Patronus makes me really happy. I can't even pretend to make this happen with my wand, because I'm pretty sure that the crushing disappointment of it not coming to pass will be too much for me to handle. I'd rather leave it hanging in the air as an improbable occurrence. There's always some hope to cling to when it's not disproved outright, and this is one wishful thought I do not wish to shatter.
I feel like through my reaction I just reached a whole new level of fangirl obsession and delusion that the world has never seen before. I've successfully created a new category of meta-uber-fangirlism, I should try and patent it.
          Also, I think I smell a potential fanfic.

No comments:

Post a Comment