Thursday, June 23, 2011

Quoeth the Rowling, Pottermore

For those of you who are, as of yet unaware, J. K. Rowling is going to release a website that basically recreates the Harry Potter experience for fans, but with extra goodies and much more interaction. It's not quite the prequel detailing how the Marauders met/became friends that I had hoped for, but seeing as i consider Harry Potter to be the purest form of every drug known to man mixed into seven parts of the most addicting journey of love and magic and heartbreak so deep that I feel the pang when thinking of some characters, I'll take wot I can get and count myself among the lucky ones.
Et voila for the article detailing, much better than I could, the website itself. I have to thank my Viking for providing me with this link, without whom my morning would have been just a tad less exciting.

1 comment: