Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Things I would like for my birthday

1. To see Much Ado About Nothin with David Tennant and Catherine Tate (in London, of course)
2. To go to Six Flags
3. To see the last Harry Potter, on the night it premiers
Source: fightclubfiend.tumblr.com

4. Original Doctor Who, all of them, on DVD
5. A Sonic Screwdriver (or the Time Lord pocketwatch thing, that would be awesome too, I'd just never open it because I'd tell everyone my Time Lord memories would be in it, and if I release it they'd find me).
Source: weheartit.com

6. A functional typewriter I could use to...well, type

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds lovely. I want so badly to go see Harry Potter, but I'll be gone for about three weeks when it premieres. I don't know why, but I've always wanted a typewriter. Oh well. Good luck on getting to London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and happy birthday, whenever it is! (Of course, you may not have even gotten a year older. Time is wibbly-wobbly that way.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I like to believe that I'm perpetually 7, so time tends to be more or less on my side in that aspect...mentally *shifty eyes*.

    Thank you! My birthday is actually not till Tuesday, but I believe week long celebrations should become a thing. I hope you get your typewriter one day/aren't too Harry Potter deprived!

    ReplyDelete