Saturday, September 10, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: gytrash.tumblr.com
I love Saturdays. I love being able to wake up at noon or 1pm and not feel like I've wasted the day. I love making coffee in the morning, or my lovely mate of the room variety bringing me a cup. I love lounging around in my pyjamas for as long as I damn well please. Especially rainy Saturdays, because that's just an even better excuse to not ever do anything at all. Granted, I had to go out in the downpour to get some stuff, but that's not the point.

My arms aren't sore yet from climbing, and I'm wondering if that means I didn't push myself hard enough, or simply that it'll sneak up on me when I least expect it. I'll let you know if I can type or not later, it's Pottermore and coffee time (I've begrudgingly accepted my Hufflepuff status and am willing to enter the fray of duels and class and etc. got to win my house some points, as long as I'm in it).

2 comments:

  1. Soo, how are all things Pottermore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I have yet to go back on it. But not because I didn't want to, more that I have/had too much to do. But I will update this weekend *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete