Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Magneto and Professor X: In their prime


They both have exceptionally beautiful eyes. Also, the scruff helps with the rawr feeling they're exuding.

Spent the past [insert number of hours] reading about marketing management and I'm not sure that I retained anything, at all. On the bright side, it's not like our professor puts us on the spot or anything /dies.

At this point, by the time you read this, I'll be either dying in class or in the process of dying in class. So wish me luck. I had a moment of panic in my yesterday's class where I realized how much responsibility I would have to have/need to have in order to be able to make a living. Then I remembered I did not really have that much time to get everything in order in my mind, because I'm not 21 as I keep thinking (almost every day), but 22, on the way to 23. I'm so close to being on the wrong side of 20.

Woe is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment