Tuesday, October 11, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day


They're such beautiful people. I wish I were part of the gang, /tears.

Instead I'm sitting at home, eating delicious scrambled eggs made by my sister, and trying to organize my life enough so that 'failure' does not become part of it. On the bright side, the digital content I picked to write a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis on is Pottermore, so it's not too bad. It means that the next assignment I have to do, which is to take the opportunities I've thought of and basically plan on how they could become realities, through proposed partnerships and ad campaigns and brand extension, will also be centred around Pottermore.

Which makes me feel good, because I get to plan a hypothetical future for something that I absolutely love. Harry Potter just instantly makes projects fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment