Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sonic Screwdriver: A Literal Take

Source: aria41.deviantart.com
Nerdy fans with imagination are the best.

I've decided to start writing my random thoughts that have mostly nothing to do with the posts after the pagebreak so that those of you who might have stumbled onto here just to see the pretty pictures of our favourite Time Lords don't have to scroll through a slew of me regurgitating things I've probably said the day before.

Like so!


My soul of the sister variety has somehow managed to get pneumonia (of the walking variety...I had to webmd it). I know it's going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but I always associated pneumonia with those diseases that they tell in stories of the olden days, before 'modern' medicine, along the same lines as dysentery and consumption.

Turns out, not so much.

Anyway, it's also not contagious (at least, not that we've been told) and very curable. The common cold though, which I have, apparently not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment