Thursday, December 15, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: notabadday.tumblr.com
I'm going to apologise profusely for being M.I.A. and try and defend myself by saying it's finals week. I've only got one final (accounting) and one presentation left, but it might as well be a million, considering how these last three days have been.



On the bright/proud of myself side, I did manage to create a fantastic marketing plan for a hypothetical Harry Potter prequel starring the Marauders. It involved a digital scavenger hunt and a Midnight Magic Party at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and a secret library on the Pottermore website. Honestly, and I'm not just saying it just because I came up with it considering my wonderful Viking helped me come up with the idea/made it the amazing thing that it is, but it would be awesome if it were real.

I also made a mock book cover for said hypothetical prequel:
Okay, so it's nothing special because I suck at photoshop/creativity, but the mere thought of it makes me happy so bear with me.

All right folks, time to sleep so I can learn accounting tomorrow before my final. I will try and not take to long to come back this time, but if I do, know that I do so unwillingly.

2 comments:

  1. That would be SO WONDERFUL if it was real. Congrats on finishing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And it would be wonderful, I might detail it in a later post just for the hell of it, because I had fun coming up with it (with a little help from my friends).

    ReplyDelete