Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland


I am absolutely in love with this song/this particular version of it. I don't know wot it is about Jason Mraz and his singing style that automatically makes everything better, but I think it has to do with the fact that he just sounds like he's having so much fun singing. The happiness practically drips from his voices and through the speakers; it's infectious.


Seeing as it's Christmas eve, I wanted to wish all of you a very merry and happy christmas filled with family and love and presents that you hoped you'd get as well as those you didn't even know you wanted. I had my first real (early) Christmas this year, a real lit up tree and pinned up stockings and wrapped presents and everything, and it was absolutely amazing. Not to mention the eclectic Christmas themed movies we watched:
Elf
A Muppet's Christmas Carol (first time!)
Die Hard (forgot how amazing it was)
Gremlins (another first!)
Rudolph (and...yes...also first time)
and Home Alone.

The list had a total of 15 movies, which we did not get through, but I feel like Love Actually at the very least needs to be watched on Christmas day, that and possibly Batman Returns.


Oslo, if you've got the time/the money, you guys should go ahead and check out http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cocoabash/what-the-f-is-going-on My mate of the best and room variety is attempting to raise money in order to put together the short movie she's written. I know it will be fantastic, and if you don't believe me check out her videos. Who else can rewrite a Childish Gambino rap and make it just as awesome? There are four days to go, and wot better way to get into the holiday spirit than funding a complete strangers dreams?

[Hint: The answer is 'there is no better way' ; )]

No comments:

Post a Comment