Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Source: dv8r71.deviantart.com
Hallo all! It's officially Christmas on this side of the Atlantic, so I wanted to wish all of you a lovely, wonderful, Christmas! I'm going to be travelling later today to the Motherland, which should be fun, so I thought I'd send some Christmas spirit early so that I'm not abandoning this blog, once more. Also, who doesn't love Doctor Who themed madness?

I have a couple of lovely videos that I'm sure all of you will find wonderful, if you're fans of Doctor Who, but you're just going to have to wait for those.

Aaaand, since it is Christmas, if you haven't already been already directed here from my last post, you should check out my Moon's kickstarter project, and, if you can, donate to it! Because it will be awesome, and the world needs more awesomeness. Also, it would most definitely be much much appreciated.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cocoabash/what-the-f-is-going-on




I'll uh, write you a poem if you do? Or maybe I'll make it a point to not write any more poems, if that's wot you'd prefer. Pick your poison, and I'll try my best to deliver it to you. What can I say, it's Christmas, I'm in a giving mood.

I find, after my first real Christmas party on the 20th,  that I'm rather fond of Christmas spirit.

[Sidebar: that reminds me that I need to post a picture of the delicious dead Muppetesque Christmas Santa Chicken that my Moon made, it's horrifying and fascinating all rolled into one perfectly golden and juicy meal]

I feel like the fundamental feeling that is supposed to accompany Christmas, that of joy and family and love and well-being and a deep seated desire to just see people smile and know that you contributed to that wonderful elation, is one that people should carry with them on a day to day basis. It's one I'm going to try and exude, at the very least.

Anyway, enough with the sappy borderline preaching. Enjoy the day folks, I'll see you on the other side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment