Tuesday, January 10, 2012

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: ijustwanttomate.tumblr.com

So, my brother's wedding was amazing. His now wife/my sister-in-law looked absolutely beautiful, and, of course, he looked so handsome. I couldn't help but cry when I saw him. I'm clearly a very emotional person, but I managed to not screw up my makeup (somehow) despite the waterfall of tears, so I think I deserve some points for that.

In the meantime, I'm dead. Not literally, obviously, but I sincerely believe that I'm getting there. At least my fever (which I had until an hour or so ago, starting yesterday morning) has subsided. My throat has apparently decided to pick up the slack though, by hurting like a beast.

I'm just going to assume I have The Plague. Hopefully, it won't spread through the internet? Who knows, Google Virus could exist.

/delirium
/forgive me 

No comments:

Post a Comment