Thursday, February 9, 2012

Best change for Supernatural

Source: unbrokendaydream.tumblr

A fan asked, if Jensen could change anything at Supernatural, what would it be?

I honestly thought I'd be better at this whole not disappearing thing by now...but clearly I'm not. On the bright side, my disappearance has to do with me being productive, as opposed to dead. I have an internship

So now twice a week, from 9am (when I leave my home) to 9:30pm (to when I return), I am indisposed. It's fun(ish) but extremely exhausting. Hopefully though, it means I'm all the closer to reaching my goal of being an editor/opening up my own publishing house. Dream big, right?

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Hope you like the internship. (At least your disappearance is because of productivity.)

    I would also like to say that that is the most attractive man I have seen in my LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    And he is ridiculously attractive, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief yes.

    WELP OFF TO START WATCHING SUPERNATURAL

    ReplyDelete