Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bromantic Acting

Source: the-listening.tumblr.com

Day 2 in Washington and already have woken up a couple of hours later than intended. Fun times, right? But it's going to be warm and in the mid-twenties (that's around seventy degrees Fahrenheit for all of you on the "let's be different than the rest of the world" system) and me and Death (BFFL from high school. Yes, that is wot I call her, no I don't particularly remember why I started calling her that when we were 12. But it's been ten years so trust that I do actually use that as her name out loud when referring to her, and that it probably wasn't a very good reason but it stuck) are heading to the aquarium so I'm excited.

I wonder if it would be possibel to bring a live souvenir home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment