Friday, August 24, 2012

Big Time Rush - Call Me Maybe



I've seen so many different videos of this song, and for some reason or another, they all make me much happier/are so much more awesome than the original video (in my opinion). This is the first one I saw after learning about the song, and I loved it. Maybe because it was absolutely ridiculous, maybe it's because I'm biased when it comes to anything Big Time Rush related, or maybe it's because they just look like they're having so much fun, because it seems to be a bunch of friends goofing around and being silly and not taking them selves seriously.

Regardless of the reason (and how catchy the song is), I can't help but love it and do recommend watching it, if only because it exists.

The other fun ones would the the Chatroulette version (absolutely hilarious), and the one with Jimmy Fallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment