Sunday, February 27, 2011

In the Home Stretch

So I've got 4 pages and a fourth of my essay done. Technically the minimum is 6, but that's for a 'passing' grade, and I'd like to get more than a C if I can help it. Which means that the fact that I still have at least a page and a half each for two sections that are left is a good thing. Don't want to go too far past the minimum required, that would imply effort and indicate that I am not, in fact, coasting through this final semester.
I feel like I might have been done by now if not for the intermission taken with my mates that involved two episodes of Doctor Who and a little bit of doing absolutely nothing. I can't help it! I'm a senior, I am automatically infected with the wonderful condition known as seniorities merely through association! But really, how important can graduating from college really be? Right? Right?

Source: http://lolpics.se
 I'll stop now. Time to take a food break before finishing this mess up.

For your viewing pleasure, because I love you and Barney is always wonderful to come across:
Source: http://thebarney.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment