Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Moment of Reprieve

So I don't know if anyone who reads this watches Supernatural, but if you do and you haven't seen this Friday's episode (The French Mistake, or something) than you really really should. It was hilarious and one of the best episode this season (in my opinion). I like it when shows poke fun at themselves, and I think Supernatural did a particularly good job of doing so. It was very matter-of-fact and light, a way to break from the monotony of the main storyline, a moment of reprieve if you will, while at the same time incorporating elements of the storyline to make this break plausible and not completely irrelevant.

Source: http://fanpop.com

It's frightening how attractive all three of them are...and how they're attractive in different ways (though I really wish Jared Padalecki would cut his damn hair. There seems to be a correlation with hair length and ability to act, because I could swear that the longer his hair got, the more I wanted to murder Sammy).

Source: http://i641.photobucket.com/

Time to get another section of this essay done. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment