Saturday, February 26, 2011

Zombie Love

Source: www.cracked.com

This is one of the entries for a thing on Cracked.com that said to draw movie posters of "if kids games were turned movies." There are a bunch that are fantastic and hilarious, but this one was by far my favourite. I love that website, all the articles never fail to make me laugh and I love how they have so many things about Zombies and video games and just wonderfulness.

You may or may not soon find out that I have a thing for Zombies. Not like in a 'rawr' way, cause that would be necrophilia and that's just weird, but in a 'I love everything about Zombies and am preparing steadily for the impending Zombie Apocalypse' kind of way. Srsly though, zombie video games, zombie books, zombie movies, zombie t.v. shows (I wonder when The Walking Dead is coming back). Just, all things zombies and the dispatching of them. So it shouldn't be a surprise that things like that on cracked.com make me happy.

I don't know, I think I just I like other people liking zombies and discussing them and trying to find if I've had the same thoughts and who's just insane and who has thought of something absolutely genius that I had never even considered. I once had an hour long conversation with an I-wish-we-were-better-friends about zombies and wot we would do during an apocalypse. It is one of the best conversations I've had. We got into minute details and covered multi-zombie infestation scenarios and discussed our plans of action. It was just a lot of fun.



Also, I keep running into "Hipster Aladdin" pictures online and I love them so much. And when I mean 'running into' I mean literally, I haven't searched for them or anything they're just popping up everywhere I look. Okay well I guess it's not literally running into because it's not like I was walking down the street and looking down at my iPod to pick a song I wanted (even though it's always on shuffle, I can never stick to the songs it gives me), and the pictures were turning the corner in a hurry and we bump into each other and we mumble apologies and look embarrassed or anything. But...I just meant that I didn't actively seek them out.

I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment