Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gotta Catch 'Em All

I was skyping with my little brother today and he was telling me about how awesome playing the new Pokémon White was and all i could think about was seeing this picture yesterday:
          But srsly, I've always been a huge fan of all things Pokémon (had a pokédex and everything and it was awesome) but after the third generation I felt like they were pushing it a little bit. They're going to run out of clever animal/characteristic puns for the pokémon and colours for the Nintendo games pretty soon. Unless they're lame and just add adjectives to the colours like "Pokémon Off-White and Shadow Black."
That's not fair, I know. I hear that the new ones are actually really epic and a lot of fun, and I can't knock it completely until I've tried it so I'll reserve actual criticism until post-game playing. That doesn't mean that I don't think the game titles are completely lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment