Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh, the Times and Places you will go!

I'm clearly procrastinating. But that's only because I realized about five minutes ago that my last day of classes as an Undergrad ever was May 9th. That's in less than 2 weeks. I graduate in 20 days. 20 days. 20 days.
          /headdesk
          I apologise for the temporary bout of insanity/lag, it will most probably happen again. In order to prevent myself falling too deep into the vast existential abyss that accompanies the fear of drastic-yet-unavoidable change, I'm going to distract myself by not working on that last lab report of mine (just yet) and, instead, find pictures to post that I find amusing. Like I would usually do on a normal, not-freaking-out-about-my-future, day. If I've learned one thing from life, it's that the best thing to do when facing an obstacle or problem is pretend it's not there until you cannot avoid it any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment