Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zombieland: 542 Calories per serving

Source: cinemanutrition.tumblr.com
As someone who is armed and ready for the zombie apocalypse but is still planning on retaining the humour in her life, this movie was like crack cocaine (because we all know that crack is a poor man's drug, and this movie is way above a poor man's anything).
Bill Murray = my favourite thing in the world, and Emma Stone (I almost called her Emma frost right there. Dear brain,
Emma Frost is a fictional character. She's badass (thought not nearly as badass as Jean Grey), and got with Cyclops, but badassery, unfortunately, does not make characters come to life. If wishes were horses though...
Love,
The rest of me) is not only beautiful but also a wonderful actor. I'm fond of the rest of them too, but those two are my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment