Friday, July 22, 2011

David Tennant: A return to the Whoverse?


This is 'old' by news standards, but it's still one of those things that make me sit here and pray to God that this becomes a reality.

Apparently, though I never really doubted it, David Tennant wants to (if possible, I assume) return to Doctor Who. I mean, I'm all for him being in movies and branching out. Fright Night looks like a lot of fun, and like I said recently, he's fantastic on stage (almost as if he's made for the stage) but I would like nothing more than to see him be the Doctor again. Even if it was only briefly, like the Children in Need special with Tennant and Peter Davison, or one of the specials like The Five Doctors. Something like that would bring immense joy to a lot of fans.

Also, it should be entertaining (to say the least) to see him and Matt Smith together. Not to mention yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment