Tuesday, July 19, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: klorella.tumblr.com
Poor Melody, he wont know you for a while now. Not with that face. I wish that face was back. I've been re-watching the new series from the beginning, starting with Eccly naturally, and the tears wont stop. Almost done with season 2, and I don't know if I can handle the whole leaving Rose in the alternate universe thing again. It was bad enough watching Eccly regenerate, that just broke my heart into tiny little pieces.

On the bright side, I've converted several family members into Whovians. My little brothers are currently at the end of season 1, and my sister is in the middle of season 2 with me right now. My mother watched the original series when she was younger, and my cousin loves our dear Matt Smith and his eccentricity, so soon my whole family will know the amazingness that is this show.

And, as soon as all the DVDs for the original series are released (well, the available ones), I'm going to start on that. We all need some original Who in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment