Friday, August 5, 2011

John Barrowman, Comic-Con bubbliness

Source: harold--saxon.tumblr.com
Torchwood Panel at Comic-Con 2011.

There are many things I love about John Barrowman in this series of gifs. His Iron Man shirt for starters, his facial expressions, and his outrageousness and enthusiasm at being able to have sex with a 22 year old on tv.

Mostly the last...I'm 23, can I be on Torchwood? If I can't have Teninch, I'll take Captain Hotsauce.

[Addendum: I don't know why it took me five days to realize this, but I'm actually 22, and not 23. I think the heat and the fasting and the lack of sleep has caused me to age prematurely. Or maybe I've been travelling with the Doctor for a year and lost track of time. Let's just go with the last one, shall we?]

2 comments:

  1. I love them so very much.
    Sure, go for Torchwood! Just camp right outside the door until they let you in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I should just do that. Not like I'm doing anything better with my summer.
    Also, I just realized I said I was 23...I'm not quite sure why I aged myself a whole year. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete