Monday, September 26, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day


I watched the Lion King in 3D yesterday, and it was amazing. I mean, it didn't do the usual hurting of the eyes and head thing that most 3D movies can cause, which is great in itself, but more than that I felt like I was a tiny child again who was able to experience the majesty that is that movie.

I'm not ashamed to say I cried when Mufasa died, because it just proves the fact that I have a heart and a soul. Despite the fun I had, and the fact that I'm glad I did it, watching it in 3D is an experience and a one time thing, and it should only be done if you're willing to pay those extra million dollars for a feature that you might not even notice because everything but Simba's journey is rendered non-existent. 

Otherwise, scrounge around your home for the old tape or newer DVD and pop that in, because at the end of that hour and a half, the amazingness lied within the story itself, and not the extra dimension.