Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just for fun: Matt Bomer

Source: roflrazzi
I just thought I'd mix it up a bit from the stagnation that I occasionally fall into, mostly because I feel like I rely on tumblr way too much. Also, from the few episodes I've seen, he's both a fantastic actor and looks stunning in a suit. Which is a great combination, if you ask me (see: Neil Patrick Harris).

I get my first graded assignment of my graduate career back today, which should be interesting (especially considering how I missed class last week due to the fact that I was dying). In the meantime, trying to get what I need to get done for these courses ahead of time so that the end result is as good as I can make it, but I still feel like I have no idea wot I'm doing other than trying to decipher vague instructions and winging it.

I'll let you know how that works out.

Finally saw "Let's Kill Hitler," and by that I mean we have about 20 minutes or so of the episode left and I'm waiting to go from being 'less disappointed' to 'not disappointed at all. The whole things with River was interesting, and clever, but it was still frustrating to go so long and think they just tried to insert some random new character in the story. And though I understand that they couldn't just have revealed that it was her right away, the negative feelings lingered beyond the 'oooooh!'

I am confident I'll get over it as I keep watching though. They've been little itsy bitsy baby steps to catch up, but steps nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment