Monday, October 24, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: edmacfarlane.tumblr.com

I have this weird thing where I can't drink water when I'm sick, which is silly and stupid considering that water is one of the most important things to have. But the point is, by the time I'm on my final day of recovery (i.e. today) I end up getting pounding headaches every time I breathe/take a step. Fun, right?

On the bright side, I finally registered to Gamefly, which means I never technically have to leave my home to get my video games. I say technically because gamestop is like 10 blocks away, and I do have a wonderful relationship with them so I'm not sure I want to stop that just yet.

No off to do some Interactive Media reading. Because, unfortunately, I still have class to go to today, though my head feels like someone is using it as a base drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment