Tuesday, October 25, 2011

David Tennant's face of the day

Source: kmeaghan.deviantart.com
First of all, props to the creator of this poster, because it made my day.

In the meantime, it has been another day filled with sickness and death, but on the bright side I did get to play Uncharted 2 (or rather, keep playing it) in preparation for the third one coming out soon. I feel like I wasted away my day though, mostly sleeping (though I don't regret it that much), partially playing video games, really not doing the work I should have been doing.

But, seeing as Sunday was the opposite of a day of rest, I'm going to go ahead and let today pass peacefully. In fact, I might go ahead and continue to play Uncharted 2, in order to really make this a useless, workless day.

Tomorrow though, tomorrow it's back to serious mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment