Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Doctor and his big Bad Wolf

Source: j-baggles.tumblr.com

So many things to get done, so little time to get it done. But I've incorporated reading some news articles into my bleary, 'don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed' mornings by downloading fantastic newsreader apps like Zite and AOL's Editions (the organization in both apps of the articles and topics are really nice and simple, with Editions looking like a magazine and Zite reminding me of the NYTimes online set up, but catered to the topics I want to read. As much as I enjoyed Pulse, it's not very aesthetically pleasing to me, or very creative either). That way I feel slightly productive as my body protests movement.

Right now though, right now I have to design a book cover (including back flap/author bio/copy) for my Intro to Book Publishing class. Did I ever mention how I am artistically challenged? Because I am. Thankfully though, I have an amazingly artistic roommate who can interpret my rough sketches and vague ramblings and vision for this fake cover very well (mashallah) and I figure that works too.

Off to work on the back cover/author bio. I'll come back, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment