Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dear Pottermore

For the love of God, your future as a popular website and my sanity, please enlarge your servers or whatever it is that you need to do in order to ensure that people don't continuously (and I mean, continuously) have to run into your support message. If you can't handle the traffic that the site is getting in it's beta stage, how on earth are you going to work smoothly when the site launches publicly?

Love,
Yazya

P.S. Yes, this is a result of me being in the midst of getting my first damn house point for a house I don't even want to be in and then seeing the purple support message page appear before the point registers. I don't care if it's whiney or childish, at the bottom of it all, I have a point and you know it. I still love you, but you need to get your act together. Just saying.

P.P.S. This picture describes how I feel right now. But not really.
Source: danrad-daily.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment